Thursday 5 September 2013

5/9/13 PULL

Deadlift
181*7*2
uh huh. fast somemore. don't mess.

Neutral grip lat pull
95*6*6

T bar row
70*5*8
first time trying this. feels good. just gotta stop before technical failure (like when lower back stops being tight)

Dumbbell rows
30*4*12
slowed down the rep speed, focused ALOT on stretch and squeeze. ALL IN THE MIND MUSCLE KONEXION BAYBEH

Standing cable row
30*3*20


For you unawares who don't know wtfuddrucker a standing cable row is, you are in for a treat.



They do these about 0:40 onwards. Good stuff. But where they do it as a warmup, i do it as a burnout. Works well either way. Anyway someone (experienced fella) who was watching me pull today said my set up is okay but when i start pulling my upper back rounds, making my lock out slightly problematic. Gotta fix that shit. Don't know how. Refer to gif image in previous post. haha. 

Seriously though, gotta work on that shit. Don't want any maximal attempt to be ruined because my upper back can't stay tight. Doing t bar rows and dumbbell rows really hit my lower lats, an area i sorely lack. So these might become mainstay for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment