Wednesday 24 July 2013

24/7/13 LEGZ

Warm up: there was none
No idea why, but i've been able to get comfy squatting without my usual mobility drills n shit. I seriously attribute this to pausing at the bottom of my squats. Of course, i still have to slowly increase the weight, but i seldom feel tightness these days.

Front squat (3 second pause)
106*7*3
I think i was making alot of noise on these, like exhaling very loudly on each rep lol.

Power cleans
86*6*6
Felt these in my delts quite abit. 

Back squat
121*5*8
These killed me. ALMOST. 

Leg press 21s (7 reps bottom half, 7 reps top half, 7 reps full ROM)
80, 90, 100, 110, 120
Lactic acid bonanza. Perfect for hypertrophy.

Seated hamstring curls
60*3*20


Good day, didn't really have time for core work cause i was gassed and wanted to go eat. And some pics, for all you HIPPIE MFs.




No comments:

Post a Comment