Sunday 28 July 2013

28/7/13 LEGS

Power clean
96*7*3
Lower back still sore and tight from friday's pull session. didn't really feel it until i started warming up. then BOOM. 

3 sec paused squat
116*6*6
These were made more difficult by my sore lower back. Think my upper back rounded abit on the last rep of the last two sets. Shall have to do something about this, either lower the weights used on the pull day or something. Or hopefully my body will acclimatise and i won't be this sore two days after pull days. 

Front squat
86*5*8
Right knee started feeling a little weird during these. 

Single leg press
(60, 65, 70, 75)*10
Right knee continued to bother me. 

Hamstring curl
60*3*20


After i left the gym, the weird feeling in my right knee went away. Was just a dull ache at the front. Hope its nothing serious. Anyway, sam asked how much i ate in a day, so i think perhaps its a good idea if i keep track of my nutrition (in the crudest sense of the term) on this blog.

4 eggs
1 chicken
large portion of roast pork
4 servings of meat from cai fan stall
2 big bowls of rice
Yogurt with cereal and peanut butter

Yeap that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment