Friday 9 November 2012

friday, friday, gotta squat n press on friday

Squat
145x5x2
145x1x3
Intermittent with:
Neutral grip pull ups
bwx10x6

Press
65x6x6
65x1x8
Superset with:
Single side lat pulldowns
40x12, 45x12, 50x12, 55x12, 60x12, 65x12, 70x12 (cable machine so weight is bs. just for keeping track)

Incline press
60x3x10
Superset with:
Lat pulldowns
72x12, 66x12, 60x16

Karwoski rows
Barx40, 30, 30, 30

yeah

Knee felt funny on the way to gym, feeling went away when i started squatting. haha weird huh. Bar felt heavy on the overhead presses, must be cause i just benched yesterday hurh. still managed to grind out 8 reps on last set, so all's good. Tried single arm lat pulldowns today, could really feel it on the left side cause my left arm can extend all the way with ease, but my right shoulder is pretty whack, so i had to extend my right arm much slower, resulting in more arm involvement on the eccentric. 

Didn't have time to do any proper delt destruction, so i did some high rep karwoski rows. the rows themselves are already a frankenstein's marriage of the upright row and the shrug, and they're supposed to be done heavy, but i mutilated the exercise by going low weight ultra high rep haha. i guess because i used such an insignificant weight, it didn't really hit my traps, which respond better to heavy weight, but felt it more in my delts.

Been getting alot of input from random people in the gym recently. Sani, one of the overseers of the gym, told me if i went to get a tan my physique would look much better. An old man told me i should compete, and i shouldn't waste my youth and my 'body' (no homo lol). Some ang moh asked me if i trained for a particular sport, and said i should try wrestling. HAHA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment